Dedicated Sales and Service Resources
DialNex’s agent partners and resellers have access to the following dedicated sales and service delivery resources:
- Channel Sales Manager (CSM) – Responsible for the overall relationship and for working with partners on go-to-market planning; identifying and developing strategic agents; and enabling the agent community.
- Channel Account Executive (CAE) – Focused on working with a partner’s agents to nurture and pursue opportunities.
- Channel Customer Service Representative (CSR) – Responsible for customer retention, renewals, and cross or upsell opportunities among a partner’s customer base.
Partner Program Benefits
- Dedicated account team for pre-sales, post-sales, billing and support
- Competitive residual commissions and SPIFFs
- Expansive, nationwide product portfolio
- Partner portal for quoting and order updates
- Competitive commissions and SPIFFs, paid on time
- Quarterly reward program for top performers
- Jump Start program for new partners
- Ongoing training
- Customizable marketing resources
- Masterstream and Convey participation
Become a Partner
To get started, simply complete the Become a Partner form at the top of this page to connect with a DialNex representative that will answer your questions, discuss your business goals, and match you to the right program. Or, if you prefer, you can call us at +1 647-794-1001.
Once you’re signed up, we’ll start the onboarding process to ensure you have the information and resources you need to maximize your success.